“Smile and take it all in.” Our guest today on Threshold Stories is Kirsten Sass.
Anyone who does triathlon or duathlon in the United States at the highest levels has heard the name Kirsten Sass on loudspeakers at National and World Championship Events.
Why is that? Because she wins so much.
More than one really good athlete has wondered how she does it. How does she sustain her success year in and year out?
In today’s episode we are going to learn more about this athlete in training than the athlete on the podium.
It’s time to cross the threshold with Kirsten Sass.
Are you looking to push above your threshold? We can help!
Useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this #ThresholdStories podcast episode.
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- If you want to learn more about *the topic in this episode, reach out to me and I’d love to help you with your journey
Every year Threshold Academy organizes epic cycling adventures for people of every level.
We are pleased to announce our 2021 lineup:
- Spain: 3/6 – 3/13, 2021
- Blue Ridge Parkway: 6/4 – 6/12, 2021
- Alaska: 7/30 – 8/8, 2021
- French Pyrenees: 8/20 – 8/27, 2021
It’s the reason we train so hard. These are moments you dream of on a bike ride. Our three Threshold tours have plenty of opportunities for incredible views and opportunities to improve as a cyclist. These events can be treated as either vacations or training camps, depending how hard you want to go. We look forward to traveling with you.