The physical, mental, and spiritual of an elite athlete. Our guest today on Threshold Stories is Michael Tkachuk.
Jeff and Michael discuss Michael’s first professional racing event, and the deep roots of the mental, physical, and spiritual sides of racing.
It’s time to cross the threshold with Michael Tkachuk.
Are you looking to push above your threshold? We can help!
Useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Threshold Stories of Michael Tkachuk” #ThresholdStories
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- If you want to learn more about *the topic in this episode, reach out to me and I’d love to help you with your journey
Every year Threshold Academy organizes epic cycling adventures for people of every level.
We are pleased to announce our 2022 lineup:
- Spain: 3/5 – 3/12, 2022
- Blue Ridge Parkway: 5/21 – 5/29, 2022
- Nepal: 10/8 – 10/22, 2022
- Minnesota: 6/11 – 6/17, 2022
It’s the reason we train so hard. These are moments you dream of on a bike ride. Our three Threshold tours have plenty of opportunities for incredible views and opportunities to improve as a cyclist. These events can be treated as either vacations or training camps, depending how hard you want to go. We look forward to traveling with you.