Tackling controversial topics around women and endurance sports. Our guests today are Sharon Koontz and Leigh Ann Mueller. In this episode, we discuss endurance racing, issues female athletes face today, and transgender athletes.
Leigh Ann Mueller has competed in Ironman competitions and short sprint triathlons for multiple decades.
Sharon Koontz was my original coach when I began competing in multi-sport endurance racing. She has raced in hundreds of triathlons throughout her career.
Their incredible insight and knowledge around endurance racing and training has us incredibly honored to feature them on this podcast.
It’s time to cross the threshold with Sharon and Leigh Ann.
Are you looking to push above your threshold? We can help!
Useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Threshold Stories of Sharon Koontz and Leigh Ann Mueller” #ThresholdStories
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- If you want to learn more about *the topic in this episode, reach out to me and I’d love to help you with your journey
Every year Threshold Academy organizes epic cycling adventures for people of every level.
We are pleased to announce our 2021 lineup:
- Spain: 3/6 – 3/13, 2021
- Blue Ridge Parkway: 6/4 – 6/12, 2021
- Alaska: 7/30 – 8/8, 2021
- French Pyrenees: 8/20 – 8/27, 2021
It’s the reason we train so hard. These are moments you dream of on a bike ride. Our three Threshold tours have plenty of opportunities for incredible views and opportunities to improve as a cyclist. These events can be treated as either vacations or training camps, depending how hard you want to go. We look forward to traveling with you.