Take a deep breath with a breathing expert. Our guest today on Threshold Stories is Tim Grismer.
Tim teaches systemic classes. These classes are all about breathing properly.
He was a pole vaulter and track and field athlete at Wingate University. Currently, he teaches martial arts in our local community.
Tim is a breathing expert with insight into what makes people’s sympathetic and parasympathetic systems perform the way God intended them to.
It’s time to cross the threshold with Tim Grismer.
Are you looking to push above your threshold? We can help!
Useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Threshold Stories of Tim Grismer” #ThresholdStories
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- If you want to learn more about *the topic in this episode, reach out to me and I’d love to help you with your journey
Every year Threshold Academy organizes epic cycling adventures for people of every level.
We are pleased to announce our 2021 lineup:
- Spain: 3/6 – 3/13, 2021
- Blue Ridge Parkway: 6/4 – 6/12, 2021
- Alaska: 7/30 – 8/8, 2021
- French Pyrenees: 8/20 – 8/27, 2021
It’s the reason we train so hard. These are moments you dream of on a bike ride. Our three Threshold tours have plenty of opportunities for incredible views and opportunities to improve as a cyclist. These events can be treated as either vacations or training camps, depending how hard you want to go. We look forward to traveling with you.