A day in the life of an Ultra Competitor. Our guest today on Threshold Stories is Tim Wilkinson.
Being dedicated both to training and competing, Tim has completed around 100 races which include ultramarathons and triathlons (including two Ironman-distance races and two Ultramans).
In today’s episode we learn more about this Knight of Sufferlandria both on and off the bike.
We also hear from Tim’s wife, Trish, about what it’s like to be married to an ultra endurance athlete.
It’s time to cross the threshold with Tim Wilkinson.
Are you looking to push above your threshold? We can help!
Useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this #ThresholdStories podcast episode.
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- If you want to learn more about *the topic in this episode, reach out to me and I’d love to help you with your journey
Every year Threshold Academy organizes epic cycling adventures for people of every level.
We are pleased to announce our 2021 lineup:
- Spain: 3/6 – 3/13, 2021
- Blue Ridge Parkway: 6/4 – 6/12, 2021
- Alaska: 7/30 – 8/8, 2021
- French Pyrenees: 8/20 – 8/27, 2021
It’s the reason we train so hard. These are moments you dream of on a bike ride. Our three Threshold tours have plenty of opportunities for incredible views and opportunities to improve as a cyclist. These events can be treated as either vacations or training camps, depending how hard you want to go. We look forward to traveling with you.