Sports bring people together. Our guest today is Scott Curtis, former University of South Carolina quarterback. In this episode, we discuss bridging the racial gap, God’s path, and playing quarterback.
Scott tells his story of how he was a pioneer both on and off the football field.
However, it wasn’t all clear skies for Scott. He discusses the thresholds he had to overcome during his athletic journey.
Today, Scott is an area developer at Liberty Tax Service and in and around Charlotte, NC.
His incredible drive and desire to achieve greatness has us incredibly honored to feature him on this podcast.
It’s time to cross the threshold with Scott Curtis.
Are you looking to push above your threshold? We can help!
Useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Threshold Stories of Scott Curtis” #ThresholdStories
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- If you want to learn more about *the topic in this episode, reach out to me and I’d love to help you with your journey
Every year Threshold Academy organizes epic cycling adventures for people of every level.
We are pleased to announce our 2021 lineup:
- Spain: 3/6 – 3/13, 2021
- Blue Ridge Parkway: 6/4 – 6/12, 2021
- Alaska: 7/30 – 8/8, 2021
- French Pyrenees: 8/20 – 8/27, 2021
It’s the reason we train so hard. These are moments you dream of on a bike ride. Our three Threshold tours have plenty of opportunities for incredible views and opportunities to improve as a cyclist. These events can be treated as either vacations or training camps, depending how hard you want to go. We look forward to traveling with you.